We are prepared!
From the outset, we have always been concerned with the general well-being of all our Sol Mogán Suites guests. For this reason, and now more than ever, we want to continue taking care of our guests.
For our re-opening, we are developing an extensive plan ofvarious measures: sanitary, hygienic and experience related, to ensure the safety of our customers, suppliers and workers so that they feel just as safe as at home.
Some of the hygienic measures that we will adopt:
- Online pre-check-in system to reduce the number of customers needing to gather at the reception desk and in communal areas. Our goal is to streamline our processes and make it possible to process of themvia your personaldevice, thus reducing potential contact with other guests.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers at all entrances to communal areas.
- Towels, bedspreads and sheets will be cleaned with highly effective laundry products.
- Rooms will be sanitized with highly effective cleaning products.
- We are replacingfabric cushionswithBatylinemesh material.
- We will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in both communal and staff areas.
- Members of staff will use masks and gloves whenever safety distances cannot be adhered to.
- Room Rotations: Rooms will be left vacant for as long as possible between guests by allocating new guests to the rooms which have not been occupied for the longest possible time.
- We will condense all the stationery in our rooms to a single packetprovided in a disposable and recyclable format that will be replaced after each guest vacates the room.
- The key card to access your roomwill be disinfected before you arrive. We are also working on a new type of key format.
- Temperature measurement: We will have laser thermometers to measure our employees’ temperatureson a daily basis before they start work. These will also be available for guests to use.
- Lower limits will be placed on the number of guests allowed in the communal areas and elevators.
To offer the greatest possible flexibility, we have adjusted our rates which are now 100% flexible from15/03/2020 onwards.
For guests with stays booked up to 30/06/2020 you can change or cancel your reservation (according to yourbooking amount) by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions or concerns regarding your reservation please contact our reservations department:
T. +34 650 90 24 73
Monday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Canarian time, GMT + 01: 00)